Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi All

It's 2:00 a.m., and about half an hour ago, starting a blog sounded like a good idea to me.  Actually, I've been thinking about it for months, but never got around to doing anything - until now.

Birds in the Kitchen.

So where exactly did this name come from?  First off, I am the proud owner of two budgies, Bacci and Ciri.  Secondly, I immensely enjoy the time that I spend in my kitchen.  The two aforementioned items are the things I am most passionate about - my birds, and cooking (in that order) - hence how the name "Birds in the Kitchen" came about.

And with that, I leave you future readers and followers with a picture of one of my chief passions:

**WARNING: prepare for some intense cuteness.

Now that's a face that anyone could love!


No comments:

Post a Comment